Monday 11 June 2007

Welcome to design & such

Welcome to design & such, the blog of designer Kit Friend.

After many years of enjoying good, and bemoaning bad design I've finally hopped on the band wagon and started a blog, so come and enjoy. I hope to provide a sample of the nice things I find whilst web trawling and generally doing creative stuff, and possibly some examples of not so nice things... There'll probably a fair bit of my more subjective ponderings as well, most of which revolve around how lovely some engineering is, and how little people appreciate creatives.

So keep tuned, and watch this space. And check out my website whilst your at it: www.kitfriend.com

Incidentally I'm always on the look out for work and experience, particularly in design management. Fancy employing me? You really should - Contact me via my website.

K

No comments: